Wednesday 7 February 2007

Manga-esq Female Head


I've just taken on a new urgent assignment to create a figure master for a company mascot just to diversify my current portfolio of WW2 German Soldiers. The figure will measure approximately 6 inches tall which places it between the scale of 1/15 to 1/12 . Here's a preview of the head that I was dabbling on and off with the week before Taesung's assignment. (Oh By the way do check out his newly revamped website, looks really fantastic!) Modelled in Super Sculpey Firm. Man...Mike Good was right about this material! It rocks!



Also, I've found a little spare time today to organize a small selection of my favorite works from some of Spain's finest figure modellers and painters at AMT 2006. ( yes, I admit it's very late but still better then never) You may check them out HERE.


Cheers,

Calvin



No comments: